1. April showers bring May flowers. What do May flowers bring?
2. There were two kids at school, talking in the hallway. One kid said, “I had my grandparents and cousins from Detroit for Thanksgiving.” The other kid said, “Really? I had turkey and salad.”
3. Why can’t you bring a turkey to church?
4. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
5. What is the best dance to do during Thanksgiving?
6. A merchant walked up to a farmer and said, “Do you sell any turkeys that go cheap?” The farmer replied, “No, my turkeys go gobble.”
Leave a response and help improve reader response. All your responses matter, so say whatever you want. But please refrain from spamming and shameless plugs, as well as excessive use of vulgar language.